The King’s College London offers the Executive LLM Scholarships worth up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees for students worldwide.
The King’s College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom, and a founding constituent college of the federal University of London.
Executive LLM Scholarships at King’s College London in UK, 2018
Scholarships are available for pursuing LLM programme in the field of law.
Worth of Award
- The scholarships are worth up to 100% of postgraduate diploma tuition fees for eligible applicants (worth up to £24,000), and are intended to help support at the winners with the cost of tuition fees over two years, whilst studying.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- All applicants to the King’s College London and IBA Executive LLM course are welcome to apply for these scholarship opportunities.
- The School will award scholarships based on the following eligibility criteria, as well as to ensure a global distribution of cultural, legal and professional perspectives:
- Be able to demonstrate financial need,
- Have attained at least a 2:1 or international equivalent at undergraduate degree level
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Applications must be made online using King’s online application portal.
Deadline: The deadline for applications is October 29, 2017.
The Video and All Are Available, Drop Your request Below Or DOWNLOAD while you Apply!